EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- The Eastchester Youth Soccer Association is looking for players for the Spring 2014 season.
The association has teams for players from age 4 to 15, both boys and girls. All residents of Eastchester, Tuckahoe and Bronxville are welcome to join the nonprofit league that serves the three areas. The organization offers a Recreation League, which holds practices and games on weekends for players grouped by age. The practices and games are held in the three communities from April to June.
The association also offers a Travel League for players with a higher level of commitment. Tryouts are held in May for the following season. The association will start up the Spring campaign the first week in April.
Register or learn more, at the EYSA soccer website.
- 1 Eastchester Father Is Charged In Car Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Eastchester Father, Daughter Facing Charges In Crash That Killed Three Boys
- 3 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 4 Eastchester Police Investigate Series of Home Burglaries
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Eastchester