EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – The Tuckahoe Youth Association will hold two sessions for those interested in signing a banner to send to the Newtown, Conn., Babe Ruth League in the wake of the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School.
The TYA will make the banner available Friday from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. in the Cottle Elementary School cafeteria, and again at the Tuckahoe Community Center on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
The banner’s message will read, “On behalf of TYA, we dedicate our 2013 season to the children of your community.”
- 1 Eastchester's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 4 Sunspot Solar Flares Could Disrupt Eastchester Communication Signals
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Eastchester Must Prepare