EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – The Tuckahoe Youth Association will hold two sessions for those interested in signing a banner to send to the Newtown, Conn., Babe Ruth League in the wake of the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School.
The TYA will make the banner available Friday from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. in the Cottle Elementary School cafeteria, and again at the Tuckahoe Community Center on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
The banner’s message will read, “On behalf of TYA, we dedicate our 2013 season to the children of your community.”
- 1 Eastchester Man Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges
- 2 Longtime Eastchester Restauranteurs Open Le Sirene In Larchmont
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 5 Amber Alert Canceled After 3-Year-Old Girl Found