EASTCHESTER, N.Y. – The Tuckahoe Youth Association will hold two sessions for those interested in signing a banner to send to the Newtown, Conn., Babe Ruth League in the wake of the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School.
The TYA will make the banner available Friday from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. in the Cottle Elementary School cafeteria, and again at the Tuckahoe Community Center on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
The banner’s message will read, “On behalf of TYA, we dedicate our 2013 season to the children of your community.”
- 1 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 2 Bronxville Attorney Charged With Stealing From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester
- 4 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach