EASTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Eastchester and Tuckahoe last week:
- After taking on all comers in his own state, Eastchester Middle School student Matthew DeMarco faced the best in the country, finishing among the top performers in the nation at the National History Bee.
- People who are thinking of moving to Hudson Valley can find out 30 things that every person must know before moving there, according to a report by Movoto Real Estate.
- Maria Oliva Guaman-Guaman, the mother of "Baby Angel" who was found dead at a recycling plant in Elmsford, pleaded guilty to one count of manslaughter on Monday, according to the Rockland County District Attorney's Office.
- A taste that is already familiar to some Sound Shore foodies is coming to Eastchester, as Coals of Port Chester prepares to expand into Bronxville this summer.
- 1 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 4 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl